Note The Steering Committee has transferred operation to the OASIS OSLC Member Section in June 2013. This page is only available for historical purposes.
June 2013 - June 2014
- Rainer Ersch, Senior Research Scientist at Siemens
- Andreas Keis, Head of Systems Engineering Processes and Platforms at Airbus Group
- Mik Kersten, CEO of Tasktop
- Bola Rotibi, Research Director at Creative Intellect
- Mark Schulte, Associate Technical Fellow at Boeing Defense Systems
- John Wiegand, Distinguished Engineer and Chief Architect for IBM Rational (StC Chairman)
- Operations Coordinator: Nelson Jean, IBM
- Technical Coordinator, Steve Speicher, IBM
Please follow these steps to submit proposals to the Steering Committee (StC) for their review/vote.
- Send the proposal to the OSLC StC mailing list (it is recommended that you subscribe first).
- Forward the proposal to any relevant Workgroup mailing lists (you should be subscribed to them first).
- N.B.: Do not send the email to multiple mailing lists at one time.
- (Sending an email to multiple mailing lists can cause people who respond to the email to receive annoying messages about how their response was not delivered to all the lists they are not subscribed to.)
- Watch the StC mailing list for an email indicating their approval or rejection.
- Once such a message is posted, please forward it to any Workgroups you notified in 2.