In-progress Working document - supporting specification development for the next version of CM after 2.0. This is not an official list of committed items but a live working document to help prioritize and elaborate on the specification efforts.
The purpose of this page is to collect the architectural direction as driven by scenario priorities for the next version of CM specifications (V3). It also contains various 2.0 issues to be addressed in the next version. This follows on to the CmArchitecturalDirectionV2 work done for 2.0 and CmArchitecturalDirection for 1.0.
Items for Consideration for 3.0
- IT Operations to Development linkage
- Change Request progress tracking
- More (better) UI delegation
- Filling in the Change Request gaps: attachments, projects, severity, priority, standard types?
- Reflection on V2 / spec adoption / spec maintenance : what areas could be improved on
Others to consider:
- State transitions
- partial update
UNDER DEVELOPMENT (See OSLC CM Specification Technical Backlog)