OSLC CM Spec V3 Issues
This page is the current page for tracking OSLC-CM 3.0 specification issues. 2.0 issues were tracked in this wiki page.
Issues are organized via the spec outline.
Note: dates below use US format (mm/dd/yyyy)
Here’s what the states mean:
- OPEN - indicates that we have no response for the issue yet
- RESOLVED - indicates that we have a response that we believe resolves the issue
- RESOLVED - indicates it is resolved as by above definition and edits in the draft specification have been made.
- CLOSED - issue has been resolved and the resolution has been reviewed by the workgroup
- DEFERRED - indicates that issue will be addressed in guidance after the specification converges
- TABLED - indicates that issue will be reconsidered at some later but unspecified date
- OPEN Sample/template issue (copy and paste) (WikiName, mm/dd/2013)
- Response Need response (SteveSpeicher mm/dd/2013)