OSLC CM Spec V2 Issues
This page is the current page for tracking OSLC-CM 2.0 specification issues. Previous issues were tracked in this wiki page.
This section captures the issues raised via review comments on:
Issues are organized via the spec outline.
Note: dates below use US format (mm/dd/yyyy)
Here’s what the states mean:
- OPEN - indicates that we have no response for the issue yet
- RESOLVED - indicates that we have a response that we believe resolves the issue
- RESOLVED - indicates it is resolved as by above definition and edits in the draft specification have been made.
- CLOSED - issue has been resolved and the resolution has been reviewed by the workgroup
- DEFERRED - indicates that issue will be addressed in guidance after the specification converges
- TABLED - indicates that issue will be reconsidered at some later but unspecified date
After Finalization of 2.0
- CLOSED oslc:serviceProvider MUST is too strong (SteveSpeicher, 02/21/2013)
- Response Propose change it to MAY (SteveSpeicher 02/21/2013)
- Response Updated to a MAY in v99 (SteveSpeicher 02/28/2013
- CLOSED Issue on redundant inverse predicates (SteveSpeicher, 07/16/2013)
- Response Agreement on the full list - update spec to clearly mark as deprecated and update the vocab document. See 7/25 minutes
- Completed Added new spec section Steve Speicher 3-Oct-013
- OPEN Sample/template issue (copy and paste) (WikiName, mm/dd/2013)
- Response Need response (SteveSpeicher mm/dd/2013)