FINAL DISSEMINATION EVENT
June 15-16, 2016
1.5 days full of highlights about the CRYSTAL approach in establishing and pushing forward an Interoperability Specification as an open European standard for the development of safety-critical embedded systems in the automotive, aerospace, rail and health care domain.
- Well-known keynote speakers will talk about inspirations in engineering in the future.
- End Users and Tool Vendors will explain how CRYSTAL has influenced their business from management perspective.
- In technical presentations you will get insight to the challenges and achievements in CRYSTAL.
- Technical highlights will be presented in the exhibition area.
- Standardization Organizations talk about experiences during the implementation of CRYSTAL use cases.
Register and get the full program on our website: http://www.crystal-artemis.eu/events/final-dissemination-event.html
Date: June 15-16, 2016
Location: Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Avd. de la Universidad 30, 28911, Leganés