[oslc-core] OSLC Core spec status in brief
snoopdave at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:23:40 EDT 2010
Over the past week we've resolved a lot of issues in the Core spec and
now is pretty good time for you to give the document another read.
I had hoped to have all of the open issues resolved, but we still have
some open issues. Fortunately, it's a nice short list. Some of these
are questions that we still need to consider:
- Do we need ordered property values?
- Do we need a service provider catalog?
- Do we need pre-filled creation dialogs?
- Do we need oslc:message in delegated UI response?
- Do we need to enable providers to specify the three OAuth URLs?
And some of them are work that remains to be done to the spec:
- Add predefined namespaces in Service Provider
- Add specification for omitted oslc.properties
- Add POST for queries
- Remove outside links to other OSLC specs
- Allow alternative translations of property values in RDF/XML and JSON
- Clarify what OAuth, 2-legged, etc. means
- Add example of Resource Shape in representation sections
- Add use of rdf:nodeId in RDF/XML rules
- Fix RDF/XML and JSON representation problems
- Add Turtle representation
- Add Atom representation
At the current rate of work, I believe we'll probably need one or more
long sessions to review RESOLVED issues sometime next week.
More information about the Oslc-Core