{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}
Cannot get delegated UI using OAuth authentication
Posted: 11 July 2017 02:45 AM   Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-07-11

I am creating OSLC client for different OSLC providers such as JIRA, POLARION, ets.

Idea is to use resources via OAuth authentication. So after implementing OAuth dance, I have access to secured RDF/XML resources such as “ServiceProviderCatalogs”.

But then I wanted to show some delegated UI dialogs such as “selectionDialogs” and “previews”, I met the problem: When I send the request with OAuth, Authorization header, I always get 401 response UnAuthorized with oauth_problem=token_rejected.

Some more details are in JIRA OSLC plugin, suggested by this website: https://github.com/Ericsson/jira-oslc-plugin/issues/9

Maybe someone can help me to understand where is the problem.

Posted: 02 August 2017 05:55 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Joined  2017-08-02

Hello,

i’ve a quite similar intent. I would like to create a customer application to browse items from a Polarion OSLC-Server. But i have trouble to establish a HTTP-Link. It seems as if you managed to get a connection. How did you do that? What ULRs and Authentication did you use? Do you have a tutorial or would your share your code? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Posted: 02 August 2017 07:12 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2017-07-11

What troubles you have exactly?

I use OAuth1.0a authentication protocol. all necessary urls for that I got from /polarion/oslc/rootservices

Consumers key and secret can be created sending requests: here is response from the support of palarion: /—

The Polarion OAuth provider implementation does expect that consumer key creation is triggered by the consumer (like it is done by other systems, such as Teamcenter ).

Assuming …is not using that flow you can use following workaround:

1. POST a request to create a new consumer key to /polarion/oslc/services/oauth/requestKey (see also jfs:oauthRequestConsumerKeyUrl property of rootservices) uns a REST client. Content of the request should be a JSON object like the following:

{ “name” : “Name of Consumer e.g. My …”, “secret” : “The secrest to be used” }

1. Open the URL /polarion/oslc/services/oauth/approveKey (jfs:oauthApprovalModuleUrl) and approve the new key.

/—-

I do not have tutorial and cannot share my code, but you can email me: 19edgar92@gmail.com Maybe I could give you some help with your intent.

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}